Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Easy on the eyes, yet loaded with features like mesh on the forefoot for championship breathability, a fit that goes into overtime, and cushion that rebounds into the record books.
Pair with: Gym shoes, trainers, mountain biking shoes
- Men's crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a low athletic shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. Here's to focusing on your workout and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- We strategically remove material in our flex windows for socks that support good form and a full range of motion.
- Merino Wool is a great athletic fiber that actively moves moisture, fights foot funk, and feels silky smooth.
- Lightweight socks breathe well, feel great, and regulate temperature during tough workouts.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.