Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The NEW Lillehammer Nordic Boot sock offers a comfortable, precise fit for skiers who live for thin, lightweight performance. An upgrade from our previous Nordic sock, this Scando-inspired style features reinforced zones in the heel, Achilles and toes, plus a new mesh pattern above the toes for better breathability and durability.
Height: Nordic Boot
Pair with: Cross country ski boots, winter boots, snow boots
- Men's nordic boot socks average 10 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise to the top of a tall nordic ski boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles and footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep feet comfortable all day.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.