Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Built with insights from Oregon State Park Rangers, this versatile boot combines a modern fit with a heritage design. The full-grain leather upper offers quality construction and durability, and a GORE-TEX waterproof and breathable liner keeps feet dry on muddy trails. Micro lugs on the Vibram® Traction Lug outsole deliver traction you can count on. The Cascade Crest is built in our Portland factory with the finest materials from around the world. And because you're making memories with every mile you hike in your boots, they're fully recraftable so you can wear them for years to come.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Waterproof meets future proof, combining outdoor performance and environmental responsibility. These liners use 45% post-consumer recycled materials to achieve the 100% waterproof yet breathable performance you expect from a GORE-TEX liner.
- Two Lace Options
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternate pair.
- Removable OrthoLite ECO Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. This footbed is constructed from recycled rubber and Bio-Oil for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram® Traction Cascade Outsole
- A revolutionary lug shape with texturized micro lugs increases surface area for optimal traction on any surface.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included. Please note that if you are in-between sizes, we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
|Weight||45 oz per pair|
|Color||Grizzly Brown/Ursa Blue|
|Shank||Bi Fit Board|
|Outsole||Vibram Traction Cascade|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Made in USA with Imported Components
We source the best materials from around the world and utilize some construction work overseas before shipping partially assembled components to be finished in our Portland, Oregon factory. Once in our factory, the boot uppers are formed and the entire bottom of the boot is constructed by hand, giving us greater control over the finished product. This manufacturing process allows us to bring you a less expensive USA made boot without compromising the quality you expect from Danner.