Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
This 100% recycled polyester/cotton hoody sweatshirt is made with 30 plastic bottles and 0.9 pounds of cotton scrap, using 95% less water and producing 53% less CO2 compared to a conventional cotton sweatshirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled knit fleece with a brushed interior and natural stretch
- Rib-knit side panels, cuffs and hem; ribbed side panels provide improved movement
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Patagonia original woven label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Mexico.
Weight: 680 g (24 oz)
- 11.5-oz 55% postconsumer recycled polyester/45% recycled cotton knit fleece with a brushed back