Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
A hardworking pant with the right combination of stretch and durability. Design for movement in the great outdoors yet seem to fit whatever the day has in store. Fjallraven's Keb trousers are designed for movement and function. What makes these our best seller is the comfortable stretch fabric body layered with the G-1000 reinforcements in all the right places. Here are some of the important features.
- Ventilation zippers at the calves and thighs, make them ideal in all seasons
- Articulated knees and secret opening to add knee padding if working on the ground
- Four pockets with the two generous front facing ones, able to accommodate your gear (map, knives, flashlight, etc)
- One internal pocket will keep those items you can't loose, safe! (money, keys, phone)
- Adjustable cuffs can make room for which ever foot wear is required (boots hooks there too)
- Regular fit ensures the right amount of comfort and style
- Did we mention the stretch?
Material Content - G-1000 eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Stretch fabric (63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane)
Care Instructions - Machine wash (40º C recommended) with like colours, hang dry, no fabric softner
Inseam 32" - If you require additional length hop over the the Keb Trouser - Longer Length