Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Fjallraven's Keb trousers are designed for movement and function in what ever situation mother nature presents to you. An outdoor trekking pant made of a comfortable stretch fabric and reinforced in all the right places with G-1000 eco (Fjallraven's hard wearing, breathable, wind/water resistant namesake material). Here are some of the important features.
- Ventilation zippers at the calves and thighs, make them ideal in all seasons
- Articulated knees and secret opening to add knee padding if working on the ground
- Four pockets with the two generous front facing ones, able to accommodate your gear (map, knives, flashlight, etc)
- One internal pocket will keep those items you can't loose, safe! (money, keys, phone)
- Adjustable cuffs can make room for which ever foot wear is required (boots hooks there too)
- Regular fit ensures the right amount of comfort and style
- Did we mention the stretch?
Material Content - G-1000 eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Stretch fabric (63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane)
Care Instructions - Machine wash (40º C recommended) with like colours, hang dry, no fabric softner