Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Kanken bag was first produced for Swedish school kids in 1978 after a pattern of back problems began to appear. Helping keep backs straight was the goal of this bag and now with the addition of the mini - even the littlest of us can have a good healthy back pack.
This bag is not only popular with the kiddos, adults and teens are also fans. The smaller version has all the same great features as the Kanken Classic in a slimmed down version.
- constructed with hardwearing Vinylon F material
- zippered opening to main compartment opens wide for easy access
- removable seat pad tucks into interior pocket
- two open side pockets and one zippered front pocket on the exterior
- name and address label on the inside of pack
- logo doubles as a reflector
height 29cm - width 20cm - depth 13cm