Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Purify | Soothe | Protect | Hydrate
Routine's flask bottles are the VERY FIRST of their kind. MADE IN CALGARY out of 100% repurposed, food grade plastic. Produced entirely within a 5km radius of the Routine HQ from: Bottle making, silk screening, filling, and shipping right here in Calgary, AB. Vegan. Formulated here. Designed by the Routeam.
COLOUR SAFE | BOTANICALS | VEGAN | REFILLABLE | NO SLS OR PARABENS
Locally made, food-grade, repurposed plastic bottle.
Made with 100% natural and wholesome ingredients, in The Class custom scent, this conditioner nourishes your hair for silky, soft, and strong locks.
This blend was carefully created to deliver a subtle yet notable scent. Bold with a gentle finish. Modern sensibility with hints of ancient wisdom. Tonka bean as the top note lends a slightly sweet, energetic aroma. Amyris in the middle for a deep, sultry smokiness along with ambrette seed diffusing a gentle (plant based) musk. Rounded off with the aromatic and wise incense-like scents of sandalwood and precious orris root. Each of the powerful essential oils in the shampoo and conditioner that make up this functional scent have their own roles within the product:
- Orris: Clearing, helps retain moisture and elasticity, keeps hair soft and helps hair grow longer, provides shine, cleans scalp and purifies skin.
- Jasmine: Antibacterial, protects scalp and hair from stressors, restores and hydrates.
- Tonka: Powerful antioxidant, helps treat irritation.
- Amyris: Effective treatment of dryness, valerianol and eudesmol are antioxidants found within amyris that helps improve overall skin health and fight irritation, detoxifying.
Deeply nourishing for great hair manageability, instant conditioning, reinforces strands for improved strength. Natural, sustainable, and paraben free.
Other key ingredients:
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa: Improves style and body of hair, creating a scaffolding around hair to protect strands and create more vibrant concentrated color. Enhances shine for healthier looking hair.
100% Made in Calgary, even the flask made of repurposed food-grade plastic!
TRIFECTA OF USE: Save a bottle and trip to the store by using this as a shaving cream & leave-in treatment.
VEGAN. TESTED ON HUMAN FRIENDS, NEVER ANIMAL FRIENDS.
To find out more about The Class and their transformative movement, visit theclass.com
Ingredients: water, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, gluconolactone, hydrolyzed quinoa, sodium benzoate, pogostemon cablin leaf oil (patchouli), sodium hydroxide, vanilla planifolia fruit oil, hibiscus abelmoschus seed extract (ambrette), santalum album (sandalwood) oil, juniperus virginiana wood oil (cedarwood), iris pallida root extract (orris), dipteryx odorata bean extract (tonka), amyris balsamifera bark oil, nicotiana tabacum (tobacco) leaf extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) peel oil, jasminum grandiflorum (jasmine) flower extract.